Thursday, July 2, 2020

Summer Vibes from Close To My Heart

The weather has been beautiful, swimming in the pool has been glorious, and the break from schoolwork has been welcome.  I have definitely been feeling the Summer Vibes!  Close To My Heart just released their July and August catalog, and the Summer Vibes collection truly captures those summertime feelings.


I've had a chance to play with the paper collection and make a few scrapbook pages and cards.  The timing of this new collection was perfect for me as I was just about to scrapbook some beach days from a camping trip.  



Not only are the papers and sticker sheet perfect for any sort of beach, pool, or summer day, but the acrylic shapes are AH-MAZING!  They come in an assortment of pink and yellow.  There are fun shapes like a sun, a flamingo, leaves, hearts, flip flops, and so much more!  


The stickers have both shiny and matte elements to them, making them beautiful and eye-catching!


The other thing that I love about the Summer Vibes collection is that it is neither masculine nor feminine; it's just summertime!  I have two daughters and one son, so sometimes I struggle getting paper to work for either the girls' scrapbooks or my son's.  Here you can see how the papers worked perfectly in my daughter's scrapbook for the same beach day.

 







If you've been feeling the Summer Vibes, too, please consider shopping with me at jessicadipzinski.closetomyheart.com!  There are so many ways to play with this paper collection: paper, stickers, acrylic shapes, SVG files, stamps, coordinating cardstock, and workshops for both cards and scrapbooks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Winter Friends!

The wind is blowing really hard this morning, and my husband just informed me that SNOW is expected for tonight! I guess that means it is in...